It’s important to have a social media business plan for your business. For some social media can be scary, and a good plan will put many of the fears of social media to rest. A plan will answer questions like
- How you will use it (selling , brand, marketing, social marketing, etc.)
- What tone of voice you will use on the media
- What kind of language you will use
- How it will be integrated with your business
- Contingencies for PR blunders
- Who will post, create content, send messages, etc.
- Who will approve content
- Who will have Security clearances, and passwords
It’s so important to have a Socia media plan, especially if others are going to run your media. You can change who executing the plan without changing your plan.